Brighton is a must-see city in the UK. It is also well-known for its energetic and vibrant spirit. Brighton has a lot of beautiful historical places and beaches perfect for relaxing after working at your part-time job. There are many student part-time jobs in Brighton. The most popular ones are working in retail, hospitality, and customer service. There are also many opportunities to work as a tutor or teaching assistant.
The best way to find out about part-time jobs is to ask friends, family, or your university careers service. Are you a student in Brighton? chances are you’re looking for a part-time job to help pay your tuition fees and other expenses. But with so many options out there, it can be tough to know where to start your search. Never fear – in this article we will mention A to Z information about Student Part Time Jobs in Brighton.
Here are some of the best part-time jobs for students in Brighton:
1. Retail assistant: There are plenty of retail stores in Brighton that are always on the lookout for reliable staff members. If you’re good with customers and have an eye for detail, this could be the perfect job for you.
2. Barista Brighton: Barista Brighton is full of coffee lovers, so there’s always a demand for baristas. If you can make a mean cup of coffee and work well under pressure, this could be the ideal job for you. Plus, most cafes offer great discounts to their employees!
3. Waitstaff: If you’re outgoing and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then working as wait staff might be right up your alley. There are loads of restaurants in Brighton that are always on the lookout for new staff members – so get your CV ready and start applying!
What is the Best Job to Work As a Student?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best job for a student will vary depending on the individual’s skills, interests, and availability. However, some jobs that are commonly considered to be good for students include tutoring, working in a library or bookstore, being a camp counselor, or working as a server in a restaurant. These jobs can help students earn money while also gaining valuable experience and skills.
Here are some Best part-time Jobs to work as a student:
|Student Welfare Officer (nights)
|Up to £28,880 a year
|Part-time; Fixed term contract
|£32,037 – £34,452 a year
|Sales & Marketing Intern
|£9.50 an hour
|Up to £33.17 an hour
|Student Hospitality Work
|Part-time; Temporary contract
|£9.50 – £11.00 an hour
|Secondary Tutor (English)
|£25 – £35 an hour
|Production Management Intern
|£18,525 a year
|£18 – £25 an hour
|Part-time; Temporary contract
|£25 – £35 an hour
|Functional Skills Tutor
|£28 – £32 an hour
|Online Academic Tutor
|£15 an hour
|Coldstore Picker P/T
|Up to £9.50 an hour
|£9.90 an hour
|Up to £35.38 an hour
Which Part Time Job is Best for Students in Uk?
There are many different types of part-time jobs that students in the UK can take on. The best job for a student will depend on their individual skills, interests, and availability. Here are some of the most popular options:
1. Retail jobs – These roles are ideal for students who enjoy working with people and providing excellent customer service. There are opportunities available in both small independent stores and large chain stores, so there is sure to be something to suit everyone.
2. Hospitality jobs – If you love working in a fast-paced environment and meeting new people, then a job in hospitality could be perfect for you. There are plenty of opportunities available in restaurants, bars, and hotels across the country.
3. Office work – If you’re good with computers and have strong administrative skills, then an office-based job could be ideal. You’ll often find that these roles offer flexi-time arrangements which can be perfect for students who have busy schedules.
4. Promotional work – This type of role is perfect for outgoing individuals who enjoy interacting with the public. You’ll often find promotional work at sporting events, music festivals, or other large-scale events.
Below, is a list of part-time Jobs for UK students:
|£10.80 Per hour
|£12 Per hour
|£9 Per hour
|£11.34 Per hour
|£9.50 Per hour
|£14.49 per hour
|£10 Per hour
|£9.85 per hour
|Children Contact Supervisor
|£9.15 Per hour
|£9.38 Per hour
|£9 per hour
|£12.58 per hour
|£9.34 per hour
|£11.03 per hour
|£9.75 per hour
Getting a Paid Internship and Part-time Job | Summer in Brighton 2022
University of Brighton Student Jobs
If you’re a student at the University of Brighton, there are plenty of opportunities to find part-time work that fits your studies. Here are just a few examples of the kinds of student jobs that are available:
Retail work – There are lots of retail outlets in and around Brighton, so if you’re looking for part-time work in this sector then you should have no trouble finding something that suits your availability.
Hospitality work – With a large student population, there is always a demand for hospitality staff in Brighton. Whether you’re looking for bar work, waiting tables, or working in a hotel, there should be something to suit you.
Administrative roles – Many businesses in Brighton need administrative support, so if you have good organization and communication skills then this could be the perfect type of job for you.
There are also many opportunities to get involved with Student Ambassadors schemes, which can be a great way to gain valuable experience while representing your university. So whatever kind of work you’re looking for, there’s sure to be something available that’s right for you.
If you’re a student in Brighton and looking for a part-time job, there are plenty of options available to you. You can find work in retail, hospitality, administration, and many other industries. Check out our list of the top 10 part-time jobs in Brighton for students.